We ended up with some fresh edamame in our CSA and wanted to make something new with it. Since it was fresh I wanted to keep this as a raw version but I also want to try this again with frozen edamame since thats what is most commonly found in grocery stores.
- 3/4 cup shelled raw edamame
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 3 tablespoons Cashew Cream
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend. Slowly drizzle in the oil. Scrape the walls of the bowl and process until the desired consistency is reached.
Raw edamame straight from the farm.
De-shelled. They actually took me quite a while to shell…